To us the best photographs are ones which describe a moment or detail, tell a story and capture emotion and character. Our photojournalistic style means we like to work unobtrusively to create a set of images which document the story, not only the key moments but all the little details in between.
We love that all weddings, families and people are different, and feel the photos should reflect the personalities and the atmosphere of the day. We may direct you at certain times of the day where we think it is appropriate, but for the most part we are big believers in letting the photographs happen naturally as the day unfolds.
We always shoot on location for family sessions as they give freedom and flexibility for kids to run around, meaning we can take natural and spontaneous photographs that really capture their personalities. These photoshoots typically last around 2 hours, in a location of your choice, or at home. Drop us a line for more info and pricing.
We appreciate that all weddings vary, therefore we can tailor our package to suit your requirements. Drop us a line giving as much detail as possible about your plans and we will get back to you with a quote and our pricing pdf with more information.
Our standard full day wedding package will always include the following:
- Pre-wedding consultation to discuss your wedding plans and the finer details… best done over a cuppa!
- Two photographers for the full day (up to 10 hours); typically bridal preparation shots right through until first dance
- 350-450 ‘favourite’ photos which will each be carefully retouched, provided on disc in high res and low res (email sized) formats for you to print/share to your heart’s content
- Fully designed & personalised disc artwork for the final discs we send you
- 5 complimentary 8” x 10” prints
- Engagement shoot on location
- Bespoke contemporary photo book available in a variety of sizes